WE’RE READY TO GET YOU SEATED
We hope, over this period of isolation, you’ve been able to stay safe, keep active, and eat and drink well! With that said, we are very excited and fully prepared to welcome you back to our world of healthy dining. And ensure, as ever, that your experience is one that’s full of tasty yet nutritious choices to eat and drink!
front of house
will be adhered
to for customers
Please read the points below to understand the regulations that will direct our service over this period. They’ve been designed to keep you safe, while still dining in style. We hope and trust you’ll understand and bear with us over this time of transition:
- Re-opening operating hours will be from 7:30am to 9:30pm, Sunday to Saturday.
- A physical distance of at least 2 metres must be maintained at all times, within the venue.
- All of our tables will also be placed two metres apart, to ensure safe social distancing.
- We will be operating at our full customer capacity, in accordance with the government guidelines.
- We will have our full dining and juice bar menus available to select from.
- In accordance with the government guidelines we will be ensuring exceptional hygiene – sanitisation stations will be available for all customers.
- All customers must wear a face mask on entry to the venue.
- The temperature of visitors and employees will be taken before entering the venue.
- Anyone with a temperature of over 37.5 degrees will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- Visitors below the age of 12 and above 60 will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- Any person who has a cough, temperature, breathing difficulty, respiratory disease or immunodeficiency, will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- Customers are not allowed to linger in any of our waiting areas, to help us limit the number of people inside the venue.
- Customers are not allowed to be in the venue for more than 3 hours.
- We will be operating a take-away option however, food delivery from all restaurants across the UAE may not exceed 50 meals per order.
- Our food handlers will wear face masks and we will also provide masks to any customers if required.
- There will be no brunch service until further notice – self-service counters and buffets are prohibited over this period.
- We will only be able to accept card payment, NO cash, until further notice.