Please read the rules carefully, this is for your own interest and safety as well as that of others around you.
- Wear clean, indoor training shoes (no sandals or being bare foot allowed).
- Wear modest gym clothing and respect the local culture with regards to dress code.
- Store all belongings in the lockers provided in the changing rooms (not on the gym floor).
- Put back weights/plates in their designated racks after use.
- Use the sweat towels provided when exercising on the machines / benches.
- All members must observe the instructions and safety precautions pertaining to the use of the exercise equipment. If in doubt, please ask for assistance from any of our fitness team members.
- Always integrate warm-ups, stretching, and cooling-down into your program. This will reduce your risk of injury.
- Members under the age of 14 are not allowed in the training areas.
- Members between the ages of 14 and 16 may only use the training areas during a personal training session with one of our PTs.
- Members aged 17 and above may use all training areas freely.
- Non-Max & Aegle personal trainers are prohibited from coaching other members in any of the Club’s training areas, both indoors and outdoors.
- Any member who is found to have permitted non-member guests into the Club will be suspended until further notice. Subsequent breaches may result in a permanent ban from the facility.
- No pets are allowed in the club areas, outdoor or indoor.