TRAIN TO BE A YOGA TEACHER
Welcome to our Max & Aegle Yoga Academy – or MAYA as we like to call it! Initiated for both members and non-members of the club to train as students in the holistic art. Where we will teach the fundamentals of yoga to give students the accreditation they require to become fully-fledged yoga teachers in their own right.
by REPS UAE &
to become a fully
during the week
and weekends to
suit your diary
one month of
The academy classes will be running both during the week and at weekends – allowing you to choose which sessions to attend, to suit your schedule – all for the fantastic price of AED 10,000 + VAT for members and AED 12,000 + VAT for non-members. The initial course will last for one month and at the end, you’ll receive an official Max & Aegle Yoga Academy diploma for completing the programme and fulfilling the requirements of the 200-hour RYS yoga course.cd
All of the MAYA classes will be taught by Flavia De Simone, our Yoga Head Coach and ERYT Yoga Instructor, who has the experience and accreditation for teaching all styles of yoga. She has a 500-hour Satyananda Intensive Course, a 200-hour RYT diploma with Ananda, Swing Diploma from Yogafirst intensive training course with Vinay Kumar and Yoga Diploma with Aypi Yoga. She has also been involved in Mysore with Vinay Kumar, in Trivandrum with Sivananda School and travelled all over India to deepen her knowledge in the yoga science. So there is nobody better to teach you the absolute essentials of yoga.
In addition to our the academy, below is a list of the various yoga classes that Flavia currently runs, in our dedicated yoga areas, both inside in our Halo studio and outside on our yoga lawn:
- Flexibility & Stretching Yoga > Releases muscle tension & gets you feeling more supple.
- Pilates > For core strength, proper postural alignment & muscle balance.
- Power Yoga > An exciting class involving poses in rapid succession & a random order.
- Pranayama Meditation & Yoga Nidra > Centres on meditation & breathing techniques.
- Restorative Yoga > A gentle & restorative yoga class that resets your entire body & mind.
- Sunrise Yoga > Offers peace of mind and body before starting your day.
- Sunset Yoga > Features pranayama mantra mudras and 10 minutes of meditation.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga > Aligns a deliberate sequence of poses with breathing techniques.
To find out more about our Max & Aegle Yoga Academy please feel free to contact us either through our contact form or simply give us a call. We’re looking forward to helping you on your journey of enlightenment, and in spreading the word and knowledge of this illuminating pursuit.